Sunday, January 31, 2010

Kia Got Stoned

Well, I was getting ready to go out to diner and before I left the house Koa asked me if I wanted to fire up the Vaporizer and then walk down to the beach. I said "that sounds cool, but I'm kina running late."
She then smiled and busted out the stickest green I had seen all week! She said she got it from this young Labrador that's always trying to hump here at the park.
So now were walking down to the beach, high as shit. I see this nice throwing stick on the beach and a pick it up, turn to Koa and ask " Ready girl?!Ready? OK, get get it!!
You should have seen the look she gave me.
All I saw in here eyes was, "Are you fucking kidding me?"
I made it up to her later with some hard boiled eggs

Posted via web from Pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment